Woodland Baby Shower Invitations & Diaper Raffle Game - 50 Animal Theme invites & envelopes for a Girl - boy or Gender Neutral Party - Alpine Celebrations - C3180TAOUKW
- Payment Security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- 50 BABY SHOWER INVITATIONS - Celebrate your mommy to be and soon to be baby boy or girl with these charming forest animals themed invites and diaper raffle tickets. Invitations include printed cute woodland baby animals (owl, fox, bear, raccoon, bird, rabbit, squirrel) designed by Alpine Celebrations.
- DIAPER RAFFLE TICKETS - Every baby shower invitation set contains 60 Diaper raffle tickets. Simply fill in the guest's name on the raffle cards and insert with the baby shower invite. Raffle ticket says the following: "ring this ticket and a pack of diapers in any size, for a chance to win an awesome prize! - At the Baby shower have guests drop their cards into a box or basket, once all attending have arrived draw the games prize winner.
- HIGH QUALITY PRINT - Woodland invites and raffle tickets are printed on heavy, thick card stock paper. The uniquely cute designed forest animals are printed on a matte front finish to easily fill the blanks with pen. The reverse back side is gender neutral, with navy blue and green glossy finish. Designed for any type of baby shower event whether its for a gender reveal, boy or girls celebration.
- CONVENIENTLY PRICED & PACKAGED - Make your guests feel extra special by sending traditional paper invitations. No need to spend lots of money on your baby shower before it starts. Simply fill-in the blank invites and diaper raffle tickets and send off in our white envelopes. We want to do you a favor and make your baby shower as easy and charming as possible.
- BONUS ENVELOPES - All baby shower invitation sets include blank white envelopes to fit 4.25"x 6"woodland creature invites and 3.5"x 2"diaper raffle tickets. A piece of clear tap is required to seal the envelope before sending.